Monday, March 23, 2009

Refreshing weekend

Although I missed my family TREMENDOUSLY this weekend, it was so nice to get away! I went on Meadowbrook's Women's Retreat this weekend, and although I had never been, I had SO MUCH FUN!!! Of course we acted like a bunch of 13 year olds, but I needed that so badly. Oh and I did my first ever zipline! Pictures to come!

Luke took Braxton to the doctor on Friday for his 18 month check-up, and as usual everything is going along just great! Braxton finally weighs a whopping 18 lbs 3 oz! Until Braxton hits 20 lbs I will continue to add the ounces to his weight :) He's just getting so big. We're going to try and teach him how to feed himself now, so if you have any advice, I'm ALL EARS! Motor skills wise Braxton's right now track with where he should be. We're still having some problems with his eating, or his lack there of, but we're hoping it's due to his other top teeth coming in, and nothing serious. He's very picky about what he eats lately, but for breakfast this morning we got to eat, pudding and whipped cream ( I was totally jealous)!

Hope everyone had a great weekend, I know I did =)

1 comments:

The Pifer's said...

AHHHHHHHHH welcome to the blog world! I am excited to be able to read his updates on here :) Love ya lots!!!

Post a Comment