Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A new beginning...

Ok, we have moved our family's blog to this site. It's much easier for people to check it because you don't need a password to do it!

Braxton's doing great! He plays so hard ALL day long, and then doesn't really sleep at night. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but it works for him. We're working on a new word, bear. He had on dinosoar pj's today and he kept pointing to the dinosoars and saying bear. It was hilarious. But the funniest part is how he says bear...baeeeeaaar. He's got a very southern accent :)


Everyone's doing great! Luke's still loving his job, he's been out of town, but as soon as he steps foot through the door him and Braxton are inseparable! It's so cute! I'm doing really well with all 3 of my classes. I'm hoping to be finished by December 2010! Whew, I thought I would never see the light at the end of the tunnel, but I AM!! And I must be it's a great feeling.

Hope everyone's doing fine, thanks for checking on us, God bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment