Monday, April 13, 2009

French Fries!!

Well, we figured out a food Braxton likes!! FRENCH FRIES!!! He ate like an entire thing of french fries tonight for dinner! And almost a whole milk shake! This was after not eating hardly anything all day! I guess we might be buying french fries and a milk shake every night. But hey whatever works. You can definitely tell he's lost weight, or gotten taller, but his little belly he was getting is not there any longer. He has learned how to run, it's so funny! He runs especially fast when you catch him doing something he KNOWS he's not supposed to be doing. He also ate 3 miniature milky way bars tonight, he had chocolate all over his face. It was hilarious! I'm hoping this week goes much better than last week (pneumonia). He's almost 100% congestion free, his nose is still running just a little bit.

We got a nice surprise tonight...Luke isn't working out of town this week!!! I think we both needed this, he's been gone a lot lately and it was beginning to take its toll on us. He just walked through the door, and Braxton's face just absolutely lit up, it was so cute!! They got to play outside, and just have a good time.

I guess that's about it for now, nothing major is going on.

2 comments:

The Pifer's said...

You blog is just so cute!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you next weekend, I hope I get to see you....I know there will be tons of ppl. but surley I can find ya and sneak a hug :)

kirstenpetree said...

Great! You and I both know how frustrating it can be when our kids won't eat! I'm glad he likes french fries!! I have been so much less stressed now that Layne has the NG tube.

Post a Comment